Jan 16, 2010

the latest "IN" thing.... Reading

I happen to meet a few people today, who thought that reading is back on the "IN" list.

I was addressing a group of some 2 dozen people, introducing a very interesting course for proficiency in English. (You dont have to remind me that proficiency is not really a proper word... but it seems to work properly here)... and while I was halfway into my ramblings about how to use simple methods to build vocabulary....complaining that people don't like to read...

At which, to my surprise, I was told... that my belief is actually wrong. It was kinda unpleasant to be told that to my face... being a Sagi, its hard to be told that I'm wrong. :) But good part of it being that I was explained why people tend to loose interest....

More pointers for tomorrow's pitch... Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have an opinion... Shout it out...